Monday, December 10, 2012

The Elf , the master painter

Cookie was eating Cheez-its ( audreys favorite treat) yesterday. This morning, we followed the lead of some other friends and had Cookie paint on Audreys face in one of our frames.
In the process of Cookie doing her "thang" I managed to break one of our large frames in our living room! AAHH!!!! That ELF! I need some glue or duct tape or hammer....er...maybe 2 new frames( since I have two matching ones!

I visited Cameron Estates in Mt Joy yesterday to photograph a wedding. Beautiful setting.
I had such a fun time with LETTERS.  Letters in Pics make for a great gift. Simply collage the pics in Picasa and make them into a 4X6 to send as a card.
Here are the wedding letters and then our Christmas creation with letters!


Today, I went too far!  I wont even take pics AND I desperately need my SIL Sam's help, as she is an expert...I TRIED TO MAKE CANDY!! TRIED!
I bought a mold that places an oreo in the middle of the chocolate mold.  Needless to say, I think i can make it a solid color, but painting to make it colored for snowmen and wreaths...well Audrey colors better...but still fun!

WOW, I am so far behind:
Gift Ideas I am working on: Nail Polish with a tag that says "For your Mistletoes!"
AND for Audreys upcoming Elf Party: Reindeer Food) Oatmeal and glitter....only I am going to make it a Reindeer Food Bar for them to make their own on Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment