Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Swedish Christmas


Cookie was strapped in a car seat this morning, complete with a gold Lame' Barbie Coat waiting for Audrey to meet her on her way to preschool.

Audrey came home today with a cute little filled wooden shoe( made of construction paper). Today her class celebrated Christmas like they were in Sweden. The name for Santa in Sweden is Jultomten. Swedish children place a wooden shoe out for Santa to fill with treats. She was so darn excited.
Her shoe had our Christmas Snowman covered candy bar in it that we took as a treat today!


Then, we made some special candy for her Elf Party this Sunday, chocolate covered oreos.  My SIL, Samantha, can make candy unlike anyone I know....me, not so much.  But they didnt turn out toooo bad, and they taste alright...I know because I ate one. May I just say that is enough sugar to keep your system high for 3 days! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment