Saturday, December 15, 2012

Elf Party, Carriage Ride and a visit from Rudolph

Yesterday was a whirlwind. My parents came and we had a quick drive to Hershey Park Christmas Candylane and Sweet Lights! It was a balmy beautiful day to ride the rides and enjoy the park. Although we waited in line for the "Sky Ride" for 10 minutes, got to our place in line on the footprints, and Audrey freaked out and we all got out of line without going on the ride....it happens.
We had a quick little elf party today. Cookies, candy, reindeer food to make, a fun hands christmas tree, a make a snowman contest, a visit from Santa ( aka my husband) and a tour of the fire station.  WHEW...all in 90 minutes!!!










Then, as a surprise, we took my folks on a carriage ride with Harrisburg Carriage Company on City Island, around Harrisburg. Beautiful!  A great value and a fun ride.  I would recommend it highly, especially to folks looking for a little romance for 2.






Finally, after a long day, it was time to move Cookie. Tonight, may be my favorite.
I dabbed a spot of red paint on Cookie and Audreys noses. I placed Cookie with reindeer ears and a mirror and a note that says: "Take a look in the mirror. We had a great visit with Rudolph!"  LOL!



She is going to squeal with delight!
Thanks to Cookie for filling our house with creativity and delight!


No comments:

Post a Comment