Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful for Good Teachers

So today I made Brown Sugar Scrubs for Audrey's Preschool teachers as a Thanksgiving gift.
I mixed together white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, olive oil, and Canola Oil.
I spooned it into pumpkin glass jars, and added a pumpkin shaped loofa and a cute little tag that Says "I am thankful for you!"
I hope it brightens their day tomorrow.

And, I headed to the store to get the ingredients to make the pilgrim hats that I made last year.
THEN, after I made 2 dozen I realized that they are made out of peanut butter and Audreys school is Peanut Free.....so.......the cute little pilgrim hat cookies made their way to the UAFD training tonight.
Audrey came home with 2 really cute crafts that you all may want to try with your kiddos. I cant take the credit for crafting them, but I think they are worth sharing.
First, she came home with this super cute construction paper hat.

And who knew how much fun an empty roll of Toilet Paper could be?




No comments:

Post a Comment