Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Sweets for the sweeties

My daughter was so excited to deliver special treats to her pre-school classmates this morning.
With an ear to ear smile and pride written all over her face, she carried these little blow pop/pipe cleaner/googley eyed spiders into her classroom.

Super easy to make, you just need the above materials and a glue gun.
As I got into my car and drove to the grocery store, I was already plotting what treat we could make for tomorrows class. I had like 10 ideas, but when I went into the candy aisle, I narrowed it down to "the" idea quickly. I saw these done with ghost marshmellow peeps. So, when I saw the cute little jack-o-lantern peeps, I had to say yes.
Here is all you need: marshmellow peeps, you can do any, you can also substitute colored marshmellows.
2 graham crackers, and 2 fun size chocolate bars. Stack the crackers, chocolate, then peeps in a small plastic sandwich bag tie with a ribbon, add a tag....viola....halloween smores.

I have to say, Audrey has 10 girls in her class and her teacher, and we had enough for 12...so she and I split one, just to try it...lol....heaven! Yes, heaven! Super cute and super tasty!
Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment